Best of the knot by brides - 6 years in a row!
Standard String Wedding Packages
- Ceremony only: (1 hour) 30 minutes of music as your guests arrive, all ceremonial music, and music as your guests depart.
- Ceremony and Cocktail Hour: (2 hours) Ceremony package plus one hour of cocktail hour music
- Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and First Hour of Dinner: (3 hours) Our most popular package: String Quartet performs the ceremony, usually relocates for the up-beat cocktail hour, and "plugs-in" during the first hour of dinner. We offer the live sound of a cover band at a fraction of the cost, plus, your DJ of choice can Emcee and provide dance music to follow our performance.
- Custom Packages also available: We understand that every wedding is different. We can adjust the length and instrumentation to suite your needs. Minimum time commitment is one hour.
- Ask about adding Flute or Percussion to the string quartet package!
- Sound Equipment for Amplifying the strings for large wedding ceremonies, during Cocktail hour or during the Dinner Hour
- Custom Arrangements - If there is a special piece that is not in the string quartet repertoire we can have it arranged for you by our staff arranger.
- String Quartet Band: 2 Violins, Viola, Cello, Drums (percussion) and Sound Equipment
- String Quartet: 2 Violins, Viola, Cello
- String Quartet: Flute, Violin, Viola, Cello
- String Duo: Flute/Violin, or Violin/Cello, or 2 Violins, or Cello/Piano, or Flute/Guitar
- Solo Piano, Solo Cello, Solo Violin, Acoustic or Electric
Weddings and events are usually booked 6 to 24 months in advance. However, we can often accommodate a shorter time line. Contact us to check prices and availability. Come Hear us perform Live! Click here for a list of our upcoming public performances
For music ideas, take a look at our "Clips" page or our "Repertoire" page where we have suggested wedding ceremony repertoire lists. Answers to common questions can be found in our "FAQ's" page. Please do not hesitate to call or email with any other questions.